When I started Mia Tui I had no idea about baby bags.. I just designed a bag that was stylish and practical, so you had a place for everything and could find your things easily.
It was only when a friend said to me that they would make great changing bags that i did start to look into this market, as much as I don't overly promote that we are a changing bag, I like to say we are "A Bag For All Reasons" we have 2 bags in our range that (even if I say so myself) make pretty fantastic changing bags.
Minnie Amelie is our Award Winning bag and Ella our not even a year old addition to the range is proving popular.
Just look at the awards we won this year.. And I am missing the logo for Pregnancy & Birth "Bloom Awards" Best Changing Bag!
So why are the Minnie Amelie and Ella such great bags for Mums? For me it is the way they have been designed inside..
- You have two insulated bottle holders, that also fit sippy cups or even umbrellas when it rains.
- All the pockets are around the inside of the bag so there is plenty of space to dump non-essential things.
- Clutch bag for your personal items, so you can find your purse easily
- Clear PVC bag for nappies, wipes, 1st aid etc
- Clips for your keys
- Phone and pen pockets
- The interior fabric is water-resistant and easy to clean
- The bag opens wide, so you can see and find things easily
- It zips at the top and has a zipped pocket on the back
- The fabric is so soft and scuff resistant - so will look new for a long time
Win a Minnie Amelie or Ella Bag
As the nation has gone baby mad over the new prince and are now waiting for the name, I want to know...
What names do you think they will choose? (We all know they choose a few!!)
The winner will be the person who gets the most names correct.
Please post all answers on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/miatui
All winning answers will be put into a random selector to find our winner.