Yes you read that right!
Think about. When a baby learns to walk does he/she give up after they fall down?
They keep trying. Persistently! Consistently! Right up until they can walk.
You can’t get stronger without first failing. Failing is the inevitable process and path to success.
- If you shy from failing you will NEVER succeed.
- If you shy from learning from making mistakes you will NEVER succeed.
- If you never accept your mistakes as OK and inevitable you will NEVER succeed.
- If you give up at every bump and curve ball thrown at you then you will NEVER learn a different way.
- If you think you have or be ‘perfect’ to succeed you will NEVER succeed!
Growth comes from failure.
So embrace failure and learn to accept your mistakes. It’s OK! You are human and it’s what humans do! But learn to be a better human and a better you by embracing failure!
Big love, small tummies!
Jill – The Fat Controller